Monday, December 31, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN BAGUIO: Day 1


It has been long since I last updated this blog. Hahaha. Sorry. Maybe because school's over so I don't get to wear anything special worth blogging about. Haha. But now, my hiatus is over! I'm now going to share how I spent my Christmas! My whole family (with the extended family as well!) went to Baguio from December 22 to December 26. :) 


We were able to spend one week there because we stayed at Shell's vacation houses in Baguio, at Woods Town Condominium. :)) Since we almost spent the whole day of Dec. 22 for the ride to Baguio, we just spent the rest of the day at home. Haha.


We are a happy and big family! Yey. :)

As for my outfit, nothing much. Staying in the car for practically almost the whole day is really uncomfortable to I just wore a simple shirt and shorts and my new Ipanema sandals, a Christmas gift from Nics. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment