Friday, December 14, 2012

PSEUDO-CORPORATE

For my outfit today, I decided to wear something dainty and put together. Haha. By the way, it's the last day of my 5th term in DLSU! Yipee. I had to hurdle two final exams today, Ecostat and Salesba, both difficult tests! But I was able to survive them both! Yes! It's officially the start of my Christmas Break! :)

I really love this jacket. This is my go-to jacket whenever I want to look somewhat corporate-y. Para kasi syang blazer eh, more casual look lang. Smart casual :) Pseudo-corporate. Haha. Slighty corporate-looking lang, that is why I named this post as pseudo-corporate. :)) I got this jacket from Seventeen in Cinderella :)


          Sarap mag-posing sa may Conservatory :)))

Goofing with my poses again! Haha. My photographer, Nicolas, made me do this pose. Awkward. Haha. But I look so happy! :))) I just had to post this :)))

I love the abstract geometric print of my skirt. All the colors combined really blend well together. :) I then cinched the skirt with my trust-y brown woven belt. I got both the skirt and the belt from SM Department Store. :) I also wore my mauve t-strap flats from Fancy Flats :)

This is how my top looks like without my jacket :) I love how bright the orange of my top is. :) I just really needed to wear the jacket first for dress code purposes and second, I'm just really not comfortable. Haha. :)



I got this orange top from Bayo several years ago. I just had the chance to wear it again now! Yes to reinvention! :) I also wore my wristwatch from Guess courtesy of my Dad. :)


Look at how the tree lights up! I love the lights in DLSU at night :) I love Christmas! :)

After a day of studying, I spent some time chatting and chilling with my friends in the Amphitheater, feeling the night breeze and looking at the skies and stars above. :) Had a good time with JP, Kaycee, and Faye :)

And this is Nicolas Tan :) Hihihi. He is my ever trust-y photographer :) Thank you for willingly taking my outfit shots everyday! >:D<

Yuchengco Building at night! :D

Had a day well-spent! Officially on Christmas vacation! I'm going home to Batangas tomorrow morning! Yippeee! :))) Christmas happy vibes! :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment