Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Winter Fantasy Debut Party Fit for a Princess! :)

I have always loved debut parties, especially the grand ones! I love dressing up and I also love seeing the beautiful gowns of the debutant. But what makes me more in love with debuts is when the debutant is my friend! :) Now, I'm going to let you into a Winter Fantasy Party of my very dear bestfriend, Patricia Anne Caya Mercado. <3 This was held last December 27, 2012.

The first glimpse of the party is always embodied in the invitation itself. That is why I certainly am impressed with Pat's invites! This invitation was from a supplier in Manila which Pat saw in one of the debut fairs she went to. She even got a discount for it! Great find! Impressing. :)

The party was held at Bluroze Farms, Parks and Wildlife at Lodlod, Lipa City, Batangas.

The theme was winter fantasy so the stage was designed with white tree branches, white flowers, and white balloons. :)

The tables and chairs were all clad in pure white! :)

Of course, even the birthday cake is also winter-themed. This exquisite 3-layer fondant cake is from Sugar and Blooms Haus of Cakes and Pastries in Lipa City, Batangas. :)



Lovely gownsssss! This is really my favorite part in debuts! Looking at the gowns. :)) And look at all these! I super love them all! :) Nice taste of designs. 

And what are all these designs and gowns without the very lovely debutant? Here is my dearest bestfriend, Patricia Anne Caya Mercado! I love you, Pat! :) Super pretty. :)

I was very fortunate to be chosen as a part of the Cotillion de Honor for the debut. :) Here is a picture with all the cotillioners. 

A scene from the dance itself. :)

Me with my dance partner, Jairus. Super tangkad nya! As in! 6-footer daw sya eh. So, I barely reach his shoulders even if I was already wearing heels! Haha. But at least I was able to dance properly, still. :)

With Immy, Sha-sha, and Marianne. Girls I love! <3

The cotillioners :))) This time with Rainier and Aaron. :)

Also, I was very honored to be part of Pat's 18 Winter Cake Pops. :) We both look so happy in this picture. :))

With all the 18 Winter Cake Pops participants. :) Lovely ladies!


Pat's debut also was a reunion! I got to see and hang-out with my high-school friends again! I missed my LS 302 family so much! I love you all! :))

Our families were also invited to the awesome party :)

Lovely gown right? :) This gown I wore for the Cotillion de Honor was made to order and was courtesy of Pat's mom, Tita Glo Mercado. :)

THE NIGHT HAS BEEN GREAT! HAPPY HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, PAT! <3

Credits: Some photos are not mine. Some are from Pat's official photographers and others are from Sharmaine Tablada's camera. :)







2 comments:

  1. patricia, you had a perfect place in celebrating your debut. I want to discover more places like that. nice cake and dresses too!
    These are good inspirations for debut ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For debut invitations, your readers may want to know these existing businesses debut invitations

      Delete