Thursday, January 17, 2013

BE BOLD, BE BARE

Emotera :) For my outfit today, I wore this new knit top I got from Bayo. Actually, this top is two sizes way too big for me. However, I still decided to buy it because I liked the shade it has a subtle glitter and shine to it. Moreover, I wanted to wear one side off-shoulder. :) And so I did! :)

Love this shot! :) I paired my top with denim jeans from RRJ :) And I wore my orange wedges from Shoebox.

Chilling at the Henry Sy Hall lawn :)

To give my top shape since it was too big for me, I decided to cinch my waist with a thin silver belt from SM Department Store. I also accessorized with this rhinestone necklace from Bedazzle. :)

Bronze anchor earrings from China. :)

 Love my hairrrrr. :)) Palmolive Naturals for my hair. Hihihi. :))

I love the effect of the belt. It doesn't seem that my top is too big for me. But when you remove the belt, I swear a look like a scarecrow. :))

I look tall here, don't I? :))




Henry Sy Sr. Hall again in my background! Animo La Salle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment