Saturday, January 5, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN BAGUIO: Day 2

For our second day in Baguio (first day of officially going around the city!), we decided to start the day by strolling in Wright Park. :)

With my pretty mom right here. :)

And with my inay :)

We then visited the Mansion house. Too bad we did not get to see Pres. Noynoy there! He went to Baguio the day we left! Haha.

I also went boat riding in Burnham Park with my cute cousins and my brother. :)) Fun. :))

Hindi kumpleto ang blog post kapag walang emote shot. :))
MISSING YOUUU. <3

My favorite shot! I feel and look like a haciendera here :) Photo credits to my cousin, CJ. :)
I got the wide brimmed straw hat from Mines View Park. :)

Today, I decided to wear my chocolate brown tall boots from ZARA. :)) I so love boots. It's just so sad that the weather in Manila and in Batangas do not allow me to wear them. But still, I wear them when I want. Hahaha. Even if I get weird stares from other people. So what. Haha. :)) Now that I'm in Baguio, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COLD WEATHER, WEAR BOOTS! Yey. :))  

OOTD. :)) Pink puff-sleeved top from Kamiseta. Jeans from RRJ. Tall boots from ZARA. Brown belt and colorful scarf from SM Department Store. Silver watch from Citizen. Silver snowflake stud earrings from Me Accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment