Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN BAGUIO: Day 3

Sorry for the delay in my posts! Been in Batangas kasi eh, the internet at home was crappy the whole vacation so I was not able to update my blog. But now, I'm back! I'll be continuing the posts about Baguio :) Day 3 happened last December 24, 2012. :)


We went to the Philippine Military Academy :))

With my cute little cousin, Byron! Isn't he so adorable? :)))


Posing on a tree. :))

I love how my brother, Patrick Angelo takes pictures! He knows how to frame. Look at those plant stems. :))

Pretty flowers. Like me. HAHAHA. :))

For my outfit of the day, I chose my tank top as the keypoint of my whole outfit. 
This steel tiger tank top is from Luscious Closet. Super favorite store! :) Since the tank top has a thin material, I wore a gray tank top underneath it which I got from China.
Jeans from Bench, belt from SM Department Store, silver necklace which I borrowed form my cousin :)

Since we will be walking a lot, I wore a Korean-brand black flats from a thrift store in U-Mall near DLSU. I also wore a blue cardigan from Seventeen by Cinderella to keep me warm. 
Orange bag from Longchamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment