Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN BAGUIO: Day 4

Day 4 in Baguio is December 25, 2012, CHRISTMAS DAY! :)

We enjoyed a bountiful yet simple Noche Buena on Christmas Eve. I had everyone wear red para masaya! :) I love my family so much. <3

With my Mama, Papa, and my not so little brother. :)

We then went to the Baguio Country Club Christmas Village. :) Super dami ng tao who wants to visit it. The entry line was really loooooong. It was a good thing we went there earlier.

Posing with the magical characters! :) FAIRIES! :) Super favorites! :)

 LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! <3

With the whole family! Everyone was wearing jackets, hats, and scarves because it was definitely freezing cold that night!

When it was 6 pm, all the lights were turned on! So nice! Moreover, there was fake snowfall all over the place! :) All the kids were so happy, especially my baby cousins. :)


Since I wanted to wear red on Christmas Day, I wore this really nice top again from Luscious Closet! It was sheer with cut-out shoulders with gold buttons and beads. :) Perfect for Christmas day! :) I paired it with my white pants which was really old, dating back to my Grade 5 days, in 2005! And it still fits meeee! Hahaha. 
Tall boots from ZARA. Brown woven belt from SM Department Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment