Saturday, January 12, 2013

COLOR WHEEL PARTY :))

Last January 5, 2013, I attended Dana Lee Macasaet Benitez's 18th birthday celebration at the Filling Station, Makati City. :)) It had a retro theme with really colorful, bright, and striking colors! :))


Had so much fun with my forever girl friends! With Clarisa, Audrey, Marianne, and Sharmaine :)) <3

Pretty!! :)) Love your dress Sha-sha! So retro. Miss you already! :))

LIGHTS. :)) With the ever bubbly and PRETTY, Clarisa. :)

Had so much fun with friends, OLD and NEW! :))

Posing with Superman! Yey! :) Filling Station was a great place. Great food too! :) The place looks like the classic diner with a lot of vintage items, pictures, and statues. With pool tables too! :)

For my outfit for today, I wore a color wheel! Haha. Since the theme said bright colors, I wanted to wear a lot of colors. :)) I wore this mustard yellow dress from Bangkok Exchange and cinched it with a black waist belt from The Ramp Crossings. I then donned my cobalt blue blazer I got for a cheap price at YRYS. I brought with me a chain bag in color white, which I got in China, to balance everything out! 

I wore these new orange babies! I got these Shoebox wedges for a really really low price of 299 because they were on sale! YIPPEE! A great steal! :)


I wore my green ribbon ring, charm braclet, and green dangling earrings to accessorize. I got all three of them from bazaars in DLSU. :)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, DANA! WE DON'T HAVE A PICTURE TOGETHER! HOW SAD! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment