Monday, January 14, 2013

FLOWER POWER :)

Today is another day! :) Since I'm feeling nice, I decided to wear floral! :)) 
This butterfly sleeved floral chiffon top is again from Luscious Closet
I paired it again with casual jeans from Penshoppe Denimlab.


Posing very early in the morning at the Amphitheatre. :)

HAPPY. :)

PROUD LASALLIAN. :)) Love the background, Yuchengco Building.

Camel belt from SM Department Store accessories.

I look tall and somewhat thin here. Hihihihi. :))

I also wore my brown tassel earrings from Bell Charms in Batangas City, my hometown!
Since the top is chiffon, I needed to wear my gray tank top from China so that it will not be see through.

I then donned a comfy pair of brown flats from Sole Mate in SM Department Store. Super comfy flats really! And I got it for only 199. :))

I accessorized with bangles I got from random bazaars and my red watch from GUESS.


HAPPY DAY! :))

For Nics outfit, it was quite chilly so he wore this cute and comfy blue striped hoodie from Lee Pipes.
He matched it with his jeans from Penshoppe Denimlab.

Gwapings ba? Hahaha. :))


Loafers from WADE Shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment