Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LACE AND PEARLS

Today, I really had no idea what to wear! Haha. Naka-ilang outfit changes ako this morning. :)) Finally, I was able to come up with this outfit that I liked. :) I decided to match burgundy lace with purple geometric prints. :)

I got this burgundy lace tank top from Luscious Closet. :) I have this top in black and cream. :) They're really nice lace tops. The fabric is so durable yet so prim, proper, and dainty. :)


Black rhinestone watch from GUESS, a gift from my Inay. :)

Fashion is all about creativity! This pearl necklace is actually a headband! I just wore it around my neck, hindi naman halata diba? :)) I wore these pearls to add to the daintiness of the lace top. :)

I also wore my trusty black flats. It also has lace on it! :))

Purple geometric print skirt from SM Department Store :)


LOVELY DAY. :))

Nics' outfit today is inspired by Gryfindor! :)) Look at the black, gold, and red colors. :)) Plus the vest! :)

Puti mo. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment