Thursday, January 24, 2013

PRINT ON PRINT

Today, I decided to try something out. I wore something print on print! They say that if you wear a printed clothing, you should wear it with plain counterparts. But this ensemble proves that wearing print on print isn't that bad! :) 

I got this yellow polka-dotted sheer polo and this black and white bandage skirt both from Bedazzle. Yes! Bedazzle is not just about accessories, they also have trendy clothing! :)) Visit their store at the 3rd Floor University Mall, beside DLSU! :)) 
Red watch from GUESS.





Orange wedges from Shoebox. (forgive the man legs!)

Love my hair hereee. :)) It's so long already but I like it! :) Sabi nila mukha daw akong singkit?? REALLY? hahaha :)) 

Look at DLSU! Parang walang tao. Super himala. hahaha. :))

Don't be afraid to experiment and try on new trends. After all, it's just all about the confidence and how you carry yourself. Most importantly, SMILE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment