Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SWEET RIBBON PREPPINESS

Today, we decided to try shooting inside the Henry Sy Sr. Hall itself. However, it would not work because of the dim lighting. Pics become blurry. Haha. :))

Today, I decided to wear all new clothes and everything else from head to foot! I bought all these last Christmas season from the money I got as gifts :))

I got this lovely dark blue knitted top with a very adorable ribbon at the side, from Kashieca. I also got my sierra-colored pants also from Kashieca. :)) I love how the dark and pastel colors combine together to form an over-all sweet and preppy look for me that day. :)

To keep things preppy and comfortable, I wore my new silver glitter flats from Payless Shoesource. :)

I also used my new satchel bag from Bangkok. :)) I love the mauve color, although the bag is kinda heavy. Hehehe. :)) Silver watch from GUESS. 


With my awesome photographer, Nics. :)) I'm so small. Haha. That is why I like wearing wedges. Haha. Para naman I don't look so small when I'm with you. :))

Sweet. Preppy. Comfy. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment