Saturday, January 12, 2013

WHITE FOR PURITY

Today was our LASARE2 or Lasallian Recollection 2. :)) So, because it was a day of reflection, I decided to wear white! :) This is a new top I got from Kamiseta. It has the trend of the cut-out shoulder top. :) Since the top is kind of loose, I wore a fit black tank top underneath it, also to keep it interesting. :)

I accessorized also with white accents like this pearl vintage-y necklace I got from Bedazzle and my alabaster watch from SLAP. :)



Jeans from Penshoppe Denimlab.

I also wore my trust-y black flats! Ngayon lang sya na-close up! This reveals that my black flats is really very interesting because it is satin combined with lace. Super girly and versatile!


Emoting at the Yuch steps. :))

Cutie. Hihihihi. :))


Now, it's my photographer's turn to get featured! Yey. :)) We wore matching white tops but we did not talk about it, really. It just happened. Hahaha. :))
 Colored pants from Penshoppe.

Loafers from Sperry Topsiders :))

HAHAHA. Enchong Dee daw?!?

Yabang lang ng dating ahhh. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment