Monday, March 11, 2013

I BLEED MONOCHROME GREEN!

Today, is a special day. :)) But I really was not prepared for today's outfit. I just decided to dress up on the spot. And thinking for this outfit almost made me late for my first class! Hahahaha. :)) But its okay, the ensemble turned out very well. At least for me, though! :))

I took the initial inspiration of my outfit from my new top! This emerald green sheer top is from Bottomline, and a gift from Janel! Thanks so much Janel! :) 
For the first time, I decided to try out something in monochome. I mixed different shades of green together with different cloths and textures for more interesting effects. :)


Then, to add some more "umph" to my oufit, I incorporared gold and brown accents everywhere. :)






The top has gold collar tips! Yippee! :))
Gold necklace from Forever 21. 

Gold bangle set from Accessorize. 
Gold and brown watch from ALDO Accessories.

Velvet skirt from Luscious Closet.
Brown and gold waist belt from Tomato.

Sapphire sandals from Grendha. :)
So comfy really! :)

NEW HAIR! Hahaha. Didn't you notice the bangs? Hehehe. :))
A lot of people said na bangs suit me. Watcha think?


I love this wall! Super timing ng pagka-spot namin dito. :))
Keeps up with monochrome green theme! :))

Goofing around :))

HAPPY!!!! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment