Thursday, March 21, 2013

Skater Girl :))

Skater skirts are the newest trends! This is my first try of the skater skirt craze :) 
My color palette today is pink and purple! Two of my most favorite colors! Yey. :)

In keeping up with the colors of the outfit, I accessorized with this pink and purple fabric necklace from Bedazzle! I chose this super chunky and big necklace to serve as the focal point of the outfit since I'm wearing very simple top and skirt. :)


Pink top with ruched sleeves from Kamiseta

Purple skater skirt also from Bedazzle! :)

White G-shock watch from Casio.
Arm candy bracelets also from Bedazzle! :)

Silver glitter flats from Payless Shoesource



I love the flowy skirt!!! :)) It's like super fun to twirl around wearing this! :)



Love your sky blue shirt today, Nics! :)

And also these blue suede shoes from Pedro. :)


We're matchy-matchy pastel colors today! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment