Monday, May 6, 2013

Whimsical Summer!

It has been a long time since I last posted! Anyway, today I am blogging about my friend, Joyce Belle Dinglasan's Debut last May 4, 2013 Saturday, at the poolside of Hotel PonteFino, Batangas City :)
The theme was Whimsical Summer and guests were asked to wear bright colored clothes or summery prints!  Here is what I wore that night:

Bright orange, sleeveless, with floral prints! Nothing screams summer more than these! :)

I cinched by orange dress with this brown woven belt I borrowed from my Mom :))

To add contrast, I used this purple pouch from SM Accessories.
Watch from ALDO Accessories.
Bangles and gold diamond ring I also borrowed from my Mom :))

To match the dress, I wore my orange and brown peep-toe wedges from Charles and Keith :)

Because its summer, I wore my brown feather earrings from Bedazzle :)

 Orange dress from Bangkok Exchange :)



I was part of the 18 Stylish Apparel :)

Picture with the gorgeous debutante, Joyce! :)


CREDITS TO MS. SHARMAINE TABLADA FOR THESE AMAZING PHOTOS! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patty! Love your outfits! :) Orange on purple genius! :D

    Ate Yna
    xx

    ReplyDelete