Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 2 : Crisp and Clean

Now for the 30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 2! Today, I went home to Batangas so I had to wear jeans during the trip. Then, I really realized that bloggers always never wear denim jeans! I really had a hard time looking for a blogger outfit based on jeans. They always wear colored jeans. They only wear denim jeans when they're advertising. Haha. 
Today, I chose this outfit by Sophie Ramos, a budding blogger and the daughter of the owner of Sophie's Mom cakes and pastries! 

Here's my own version!
Today's fashion formula: white button down polo + jeans + belt + ballet flats + colorful necklace 

One thing to remember when wearing denim jeans, always wear a top that is a little bit dressy to avoid looking too ordinary. 
white button down polo from Redgirl (SM GTW)

Since the colors I'm wearing today are neutrals, I added this pretty piano keys necklace from Bedazzle Accessories in order to add a pop of color to the whole ensemble. :)

jeans from Penshoppe, black belt from SM, silver watch from GUESS

black ballet flats from Parisian







No comments:

Post a Comment