Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 4: Camels

Today is a Tuesday and it is time for the 30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 4! :)

For today, I wanted to mimick Kryz Uy's outfit post again. I wanted to do this outfit because I have a similar top to the one she's wearing! :) She's wearing a camel printed blouse in green from Luscious Closet! :) Plus a blue bandage skirt and gray booties :)

So here's my take on the outfit! :) I have the same top from Luscious Closet but I have it in color red and as a tank top instead of a blouse. :) 

Loving the top because of the unique print! :)

I then wore my ethnic printed black and white bandage skirt from Bedazzle :)

Instead of booties, I wore my tall boots from ZARA :) 
I don't really own a pair of booties because it does not fit my body type. They make my legs look bigger because they cut the line of the legs. That is what is important in dressing up, knowing what looks good on you and avoiding what's not :)

Since the day was rainy and chilly, I wore my blazer from Seventeen :)

 I felt like a rocker chic today! Maybe because of the colors and the boots :)
That is one of the things I love about dressing up. :) It enables me to put on and assume different roles and personas. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment