Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 7: Feeling Summer

Today, I was very glad that there are no more rains that are looming over the Philippines. Please, let us continue to pray for all the Filipinos who are gravely affected by all the calamities that ravaged the country. The Filipino spirit is indomitable and resilient, we can rise through this eventually, with each others' help and support. :)
To take advantage of the good weather today, I decided to take my outfit cue from Kryz Uy again :D 
Breezy printed summer dress + dainty summer sandals + necklace

Here's what I wore today :) Nothing screams summer more than floral prints in citrus and happy colors! :)



Look at how pretty and refreshing the print of my dress is! :) 
I got this dress from Seventeen at 50% off! :) 

To complement my dress, I wore this multicolored flower necklace I got from my trip to China :)

Anchor earrings from Bedazzle :)

Aren't my shoes lovely? Hihihi. The first time I saw these babies, I loved them immediately!
I just love how the color really pops! And I also got these from CLN at 50% off! Yehey for good bargains! 



No comments:

Post a Comment