Tuesday, December 10, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 10: Orange Denim


And I'm back again for the 30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 10! Sorry for the hiatus, but I've been really busy in school for the past weeks that is why I had no time for posting. So, I am now blogging all my outfit backlogs! Haha :)

For this look, I got my inspiration from Camille Co's outfit :)
Orange floral dress plus a denim jacket! 

Here's my version of the look! :)

I got this floral orange dress from Bangkok Exchange :)


Denim jacket from bazaar :) 
I really love shopping in bazaars because of the cheap prices! And they actually have the same quality with the overpriced branded ones! Branded denim jackets usually range from 1000 to 5000 even! But I got this denim jacket for only 350 pesos! What a steal :)

Orange wedges from CLN :)
These wedges are very overused! haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment