Tuesday, December 10, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 12: Eclectic Tigress

For today, I wanted to get my inspiration from Camille Co's outfit.
In this outfit, she paired her tiger jacket with a green scarf printed dress :)
She was not afraid that the two very different prints will clash.

So, I also paired my tiger bomber jacket with a green ribbon printed dress!
This is a print-on-print action that needs bravery to carry! Haha.
I don't know what you think, but for me I loved how the look turned out :)
Very eclectic and unique :)

I'm wearing an all Luscious Closet outfit here :)
Tiger bomber jacket and ribbon printed dress both from LC :)


Love the vibrancy of the colors! <3


Again, my overused orange wedges from CLN :)

Feeling happy and fulfilled today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment