Wednesday, December 25, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 18: Abstract Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to everyone! :) And a very prosperous new year! :)
For my Christmas Day outfit, I got my cue from Camille Co's outfit :) 
When I first saw this top on her, I loved it instantly! Good thing I was able to find the store and I ordered one! :) And one more good thing, the owner of the store is a friend of my boyfriend and a fellow Lasallian! Yipee :)) This multicolored abstract top is from Fantasia





Finding the right pieces to pair with a busy top like this is somehow very tricky. The key technique is to choose colors which can already be found on the top :) I chose the color red :) I paired the top with my new red skater skirt :) Skater skirt from bazaar 

And I chose to add black accessories such as this black wedges from Crocs :)

And I topped it off with this black fedora from Terranova :)

Bag from XOXO


To complement the colors of my top, I used this multicolored piano keys necklace I got from Bedazzle :)





No comments:

Post a Comment