Friday, December 13, 2013

Sophisticated Leopard

Today, I decided to again deviate from the 30 Day Blogger Challenge. Haha. Sometimes, looking for a perfect outfit patterned after bloggers' outfits are very exhausting. Haha. So, today I decided to go for a simple yet sophisticated look. :)

 My look was built upon a color scheme made up of black, brown, and gold. 
And I decided to choose classic cuts of clothes like this sleeveless button down chiffon top and the ever famous skater skirt. 

The color scheme helped very much in creating a polished and very put-together look.



Black sleeveless button down chiffon top only from The Runway!
Please check out this store for very chic and trendy clothing and bags at very affordable prices :)

Just look at the pretty butterflies embroidered on my top :) Love it :)

The gold part of the color scheme is mainly incorporated in the accessories that I chose. 
Gold plated necklace from Forever 21 :)
And look, the buttons in my blouse are in the same gold color! Again, my love for the smallest tiniest details always shows, even in my outfits. :)

Even my watch and my bangles come in the same gold and brown shade :)
Watch from ALDO Accessories, gold bangles from Accessorize

When I first saw this skater skirt, I instantly fell in love with it!
Skater skirts are very mainstream already, yes. But I still do love them. I believe that skater skirts are the best cut of skirt that can flatter my body type. That is why I really invest in them! 
To differentiate myself from others, I try to look for skater skirts with one of a kind prints like these leopard print ones! :) Lovely :)
Leopard skater skirt from Yohana :)

Of course, my shoes also need to match the color scheme! :)
And the pointy-ness of these flats added to the over-all sophistication of the entire look.
Black and beige pointed flats from CMG



1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

    ReplyDelete