Tuesday, January 7, 2014

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 19: Jumpsuit Pajamas

I'm finally out of hiatus! :) Now for my first blog post for the year! 
I took my cue from Camille Co's outfit post of jumpsuit + heels + belt + denim vest :)

Here's my version of the look! 
It really is a must-have for any girl or any fashionista, to have a jumpsuit in her closet! Jumpsuits are a very good alternative to dresses for those who are not comfortable wearing them. Jumpsuits are very comfortable! I was like wearing pajamas all day! :) Also, they make you look instantly chic and put-together with less effort! This is a go-to look during lazy days :)

For the longest time, I have been looking for jumpsuits! And finally I saw this jumpsuit and I instantly loved it because of the eye-catching print and outburst of colors! :)
Jumpsuit from Ziya 

Since the jumpsuit has a tube top, I wore my denim vest over it because it is not allowed in school. Haha. 

Can you believe that I had this denim vest since I was in Grade 6? Haha. So it has been with me for 8 years now! It is really good to invest in classic and timeless pieces which can last for a very long time :)

Denim vest from BNY :)

Since jumpsuits can make you look bulky in the mid-section, just add a belt and cinch it at the waist to create an hourglass silhouette :)
Belt from Tomato

And to make me look taller, I wore my orange wedges from CLN :)





No comments:

Post a Comment