Wednesday, January 15, 2014

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 20: Not So Boring After All

My personal style have always been girly, sweet, and I have a penchant for bright and fun colored clothing. Thus, I really dislike wearing neutral blacks and whites. I rarely have these colors in my closet. I only wear black during parties, my LBD. However, I have always equated black to being fierce and tough, which is a contrast to my sweet style. Also, I find black and white boring. Haha. Sorry for black and white lovers, but I really do find them boring. Or so I thought! 
After I saw Camille Co's black and white outfit post, I wanted to try something similar to this! The fun prints in the top and skirt negated the boring factor and added interesting details to this ensemble.


Here's my version of Camille Co's look and a first serious take on trying out the black and white outfit. What do you think? :)

I particularly bought my top and skirt for this purpose! Haha. I wanted to wear black and white pieces in interesting prints. I was lucky enough to find them! And to pull the whole outfit together, I donned my black jacket which I got from Bayo. 


I also wore this long silver necklace with butterfly pendant to add a little sparkle to the outfit.

Black and white striped crop top from bazaar :)

Black and white zebra print skater skirt from Yohana :)



Of course, my shoes would also have to go with the color scheme :) So I wore my overused black wedges from Crocs. 



Goofing around :))

Nics' outfit of the day :))
Polo from Mint.
Shoes from Human. 



Gwapoooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment