Friday, February 21, 2014

Power Dressing

Today after class, we will have a meeting with our suppliers and our designers for our business. Thus, I decided that I should wear something appropriate. I went for power dressing. 
Number 1 Rule: Keep is simple, classy, and sophisticated.
Hence, I decided to wear neutral colors in black and cream. To add just a little interesting focal point, I wore my red wedges. They say that the color red is a color of power, so it adds to the sophistication. 

I have long been looking for a black top with a leotard-esque fit, but I really just cannot find one.
Then lo and behold, I finally found a perfect black top at the Univ Week Bazaar at DLSU, at Knots :)


Really love the cutouts! It added small and interesting details in the top. :)

I then paired it with my new cream skirt which I also got from Louis Bella, a booth during the Univ Week Bazaar. I super love the clothes from Louis Bella. :) They have this luxurious sophisticated vibe in them. They also have a boutique at Alabang Town Center, Pop Culture. :)

Wearing this skirt makes me feel like a ballerina :)




I wore gold dangling earrings and gold cuff watch for a more classy look. :)

Shoe selfie :)
Wore my new Melissa red bow wedges :)




No comments:

Post a Comment