Friday, September 12, 2014

A Special Celebration :)



Since the day was special, I made sure I wore something special too! But of course not too formal or flashy since we had a whole day of classes in school before we went out for dinner. Hence, I wore my new dress and my new wedges :)


To add something special, I wore a long gold necklace with a heart pendant from Bedazzle. Wearing long necklaces are a must if you want to create an illusion of a longer torso. 


What I love about this dress is the unexpected vertical stripes on both sides of the waist of the dress. Horizontal stripes generally makes you appear fatter but because of the vertical stripes on the sides, it creates an illusion of a smaller waist! :)




I also wore my blue ribbon hairband to match my dress and to add a sweet and dainty detail to the look. :)


I have always loved strappy wedges! They make your feet look sexier. And I love how the pattern on the wedge matches the color of my dress.






Love the flowers so much! The colors are so vivid and they smell fantastic! :)


Outfit details:
dress | Kamiseta
wedges | Mendrez
necklace | Bedazzle
hairband | thrift store in China
wristwatch | GUESS




Nics' outfit details:
polo | Mint
black jeans | Bench
black boots | Palladium Boots PH

September 11, 2014 marks a very important event in my life! It marks the second year of my relationship with Nics :) Hehe. So we celebrated our anniversary by having a dinner in Vikings Buffet Restaurant. And of course, Nics gave me a bouquet of a dozen red roses and stargazers. Very fragrant! :)




Our relationship has always been something I am thankful every single day. Nics is not just my lover, he is my bestfriend, my adventure buddy, my psychologist, my professor, my confidante. :) The secret to lasting relationship? ALWAYS FORGIVE and UNDERSTAND. No matter how hard and painful, forgiveness will always do good :) 

Until my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment