Monday, September 8, 2014

Fairly Unpredictable

I'm finally out of hiatus! Sorry to all my readers for being absent for the past 6 months. No posts during summer and no time to blog during modular term. And since I've successfully hurdled my Modular 2 subjects, I'm finally back to blogging again! :)

My personal style has always been defined as glam and elegant, very girly, polished, and colorful. However, I also try different styles every now and then. But one thing that ties everything together is that I love dressing up uniquely. I like donning on very eye-catching colors or prints or wearing very unpredictable outfits.

Today's look defines what I call a very unpredictable look. Today I wore a printed chambray top + a printed black pencil skirt + pink sneakers! :) The result is a mix of playful and formal, laid-back but put-together.





A chambray top is usually seen as a very casual and laid-back piece. It is normally paired with jeans, shorts, or leggings. However, I decided to pair my chambray top with a pencil skirt! A printed pencil skirt that is. Hence, my look is both a very unexpected mix of a laid-back piece + a piece that is usually worn for formal or corporate events AND a subtle print-on-print action! 




To make my look more unpredictable, I decided to break the monotony of the look and I wore my bright pink sneakers! 




Today is the start of a new term for DLSU students! I hope everyone has a renewed drive to learn new things and to excel and of course to reach your dreams! Positive vibes for the start of term 2! :)



outfit details:
chambray top from bazaar
black pencil skirt from Metro Dept. Store
pink sneakers from Vans
black wristwatch from Guess

And here's what my boyfie wore today! :) Thanks for always taking my photooos. 


I hope you liked my outfit today! :) What I learned in dressing up is that you don't need to follow any rules! Feel free to experiment on different looks as long as you are confident in whatever you choose to wear. :)

Until my next post!
Hope you discover your own PASSION FOR FASHION :)




2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome back Patty!! The new look of your blog is nice :) I love the chambray top and the pop of color of the sneakers!! And that special appearance of Niks is nice haha!

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erika! I appreciate your comment very much, coming from a fellow blogger! :) See you around! <3

      Delete