Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ROOAAAAR!

One tip for putting a look together is too choose a key piece and then build your entire look around it. With my look today, my key piece is my leopard print top. :)




I chose a bag that will complement the entire look. The colors of my top blends will with the black and gold accents. 


I definitely love this bag! The first time I saw this in Fashion Cravings's instagram page, I immediately loved it! The crown made up of studs is indeed very charming. 




I saw this top in The Urban Hour during DLSU Animo Week Bazaar and I immediately loved it! I may be very fond of girly prints and colors, but I also am crazy for animal prints! It really screams femme fatale!


I wore my black peep toe pumps to add a hint of glamour to an otherwise casual and laid-back look. These shoes are very sturdy indeed! I bought them 4 years ago for my high school graduation ball and now look! They still look good as new! 


Wearing heels really elongates the line of the body and makes you look sexier and leaner. So wear heels whenever you can! :) Plus the added height is always a bonus!





Cuffed pants are definitely back on trend! Also boyfriend jeans and straight cut jeans are making a comeback in the fashion scene.



Of course, I did not go to school wearing my sky-high heels! My feet would definitely die if I did! Haha. I wore my very comfy black suede flats during the whole day. 


 I love these suede flats especially the gold fleur de lis ornament! I definitely am in love with Paris so this design really is close to my heart. :)


See the difference between wearing heels and wearing flats? Heels really make a difference! Haha. But of course, don't kill your feet :)

Outfit details:
leopard print top | The Urban Hour
jeans | ForMe Clothing
black peeptoe heels | CMG (Matthews)
black suede flats | Sewn Sandals
black studded bag | Fashion Cravings
ring | Bedazzle
wristwatch | GUESS
bangles | Accessorize UK






boots from Palladium PH :)




 When you dress up, do not be afraid to stand out! Don clothes that will make people turn, and when they stare, make sure it's worth their while! Confidence is key. And don't forget your SMILE! :)

Until my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment