Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cyan and Fuchsia

If you are a follower of my blog, you will know that I really love floral prints! And I just can't get enough of them! I already have a lot of floral dresses but I can't help buying more :) They're really just so sweet and feminine. For today's look, I am wearing my favorite floral dress in cyan color :) 



Don't you just love the color cyan? So charming and peaceful <3




I also brought with me this very preppy satchel in cyan and brown accents. 


I also wore this 3-layered necklace in monochromatic colors to match the color of my dress :)


To match the colors of the flowers on my dress, I wore my fuchsia strappy heels :)





Of course I did not wear my heels to school all day! My feet would have died! Haha. I wore these cyan strappy sandals instead :)

outfit details:
dress | Terranova
necklace | Luscious Closet
pink heels | Charles & Keith
cyan strappy sandals | CLN
satchel | The Runway

Until my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment