Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Denim Washed

Denim has always been a classic and will always remain to be one. Hence, it is an essential part of every wardrobe! You can never go wrong with wearing denim! Talk about timeless beauty :) So today, I decided to wear a denim-on-denim look. I just made sure that the shades of my top and my skirt are different to keep the entire look more interesting :)





I then wore my snakeskin wedges to add a pop of color to my all denim look :)




outfit details:
denim top | GTW by SM
denim skirt | GTW by SM
wedges | CLN Ph
wristwatch | GUESS

In stocking up on your wardrobe, make sure that you stock up on classic pieces that you will surely use for many years, like denim pieces. You can easily style and re-style them because they are also very versatile! :)

Until my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment