Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Effortlessly Chic in Floral


My all-time favorite print has always been floral! I don't know why but I instantly feel good and happy whenever I wear something floral. And truly, floral dresses are heaven sent! When you have nothing to wear or you're just to lazy to put together an outfit, just put on a floral dress and you'll look instantly nice and put-together! No fuss! :)



Definitely love the vivid colors of my dress!





I totally wish my hair could be this nice every single day! Haha.




Adding a braided red headband adds sweetness and polish to the entire look. :)


I wore my shoes also in the same showstopping red hue to match the dominant colors of my dress and also my headband for a well-coordinated effect.



outfit details:
floral dress | SM GTW
red headband | Kamiseta
wristwatch | GUESS
red heels | Mendrez

credits to Gerard del Mundo Photography for these lovely photos!

'Till my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment