Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How To Wear A White Shirt Part 2 : Colored Blazer + Shorts

As promised, here is the 2nd part of my "How to Wear A White Shirt" series. For this second look, the approach is to achieve a more preppy look which is also very suitable to wear in school!


The style equation would be a white shirt + colored blazer + shorts! 


I used a cobalt blue military-inspired blazer to add a very striking color to the entire palette. 



I also donned my ribbon hairband in the same cobalt blue color as my blazer to add more interesting details. 


Because my blazer is already striking in color, I wore my shorts in neutral black and white. The pinstripes helped to achieve the preppy look. I also added a stack of bangles in different shades of blue (plus a green one). 


I then wore my pointy t-strap patent black pumps to add an air of sophistication. This pair of heels is actually a very good steal! In only got these for PHP 199 only! They only had these in my size, last pair! Destined for me, really. Haha. 


Donning on a blazer and heels easily makes the entire look more pulled-together and less casual. 

outfit details:
white shirt | Uniqlo
blazer | YRYS
shorts | Seventeen by Cinderella
bangles | Marks & Spencer
hairband | thrifted from China
black heels | Mario d' Boro

Thank you very much to Gerard del Mundo Photography for all these awesome shots! :)

Please stay tuned for more looks this next few days! 

Till my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION



No comments:

Post a Comment