Monday, October 6, 2014

How To Wear A White Shirt Part 1 : Jeans + Flats + Designer Bag

Hi guys! This time around, I am starting a brand new string of series in my blog. This is my first "How To" Series which features my different takes on how to wear classic wardrobe staple pieces. This series is greatly inspired by Liz Uy's book, Stylized! :)

For my first "How To" Series, I would be posting 4 different ways on how to wear a classic white shirt! A classic white shirt is a must-have for every wardrobe because of its versatility and wearability. The key piece in all the 4 looks that I'll be posting is this white V-neck shirt from Uniqlo. This is actually intended for men! Haha. But I liked it anyway so I got it in the smallest size and it still fits perfectly!

This post will be about the first way on how to wear a white shirt, and the other 3 more looks will be posted in the next three days! 



A classic white shirt always looks good with a pair of perfect-fitting skinny jeans and a pair of ballet flats! And of course, bring out your most colorful designer bag to add contrast to the simplicity of the whole combination. 





To avoid looking like a plain-jane, add bold statement pieces like this chunky colorful necklace to make the look more interesting!


And of course, don't forget your sunnies! 



These are the most comfortable pair of flats that I have ever known! I have always wanted to own a pair of Yosi Samra garter flats because they really are very comfortable but they're very pricey for PHP 3,000 and up! Good thing I came across these babies which I got for only PHP 799 from Kamiseta. These are what they call Marshmallow Flats which lives up to its name because it really feels like you're stepping on a bed of marshmallows! :) 



I am still so much in love with this Nine West candy-colored bag! It really ups my style quotient every time I use it! :)



outfit details:
white shirt | Uniqlo
jeans | Kashieca
flats | Kamiseta
necklace | Bedazzle
sunnies | Shapes Eyewear
belt | Seventeen by Cinderella
wristwatch | GUESS

Please watch out for my 3 other posts about on how to wear a white shirt in the following days! :)

Until my next post!
Hope you find your own PASSION FOR FASHION



No comments:

Post a Comment