Monday, October 20, 2014

Zigzag Avocado

I definitely am a fan of vivid colors! If you look inside my closet, you'll see that most of my clothes are in vibrant hues. :) Because of that, one of my all time favorite trends is color blocking! The look that I'm wearing here reinvents color blocking because I wore my top in a zigzag print :) 


Apple green and magenta certainly looks good together! Reminds me of an avocado :))





New green sunnies to match my top!


I wore a 3 layered necklace and stacked bangles in green monochromatic hues to complement the apple green of my top.


Love this new skirt! I got it for 50% off at Kashieca :)


Notice that the pattern on my wedge sandals matches the zigzag pattern on my blouse? And they're in the same apple green color too! Haha. I really love wearing matchy-matchy things in my outfits, even in small and dainty details. :)



outfit details:
apple green top | Mags
magenta skirt | Kashieca
wedge sandals | CLN
sunnies | Forever 21
necklace | Luscious Closet
bangles | Marks & Spencer


Until my next post!
Hope you fin your own PASSION FOR FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment